Dominion Voice and Data (DVD) is a fast-growing IT Managed Service Provider located in Richmond, VA. We’re blessed to have a number of clients who are expanding rapidly and we’re growing with them.
We are looking for IT Interns to work alongside experienced professionals in DVD’s team and gain skills and experience at our corporate location. The intern will be involved in IT Projects and will work with the Service Department.
Internship Length: 90 days (can reapply for max of 180 days)
Internship is Paid: $15/hour
- Assist with IT Projects
- Review and document current environment
- Identify gaps and demonstrate creative technical solutions
- Provide detailed documentation on completed work
- Work in close coordination and at the direct instruction of the Service Manager and Operations Director
- Current college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree or associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or military experience
- Quick learner, with ability to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks independently in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Strong problem-solving abilities; keen attention to detail and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to understand how individual and team deliverables fit in to strategic roadmap, assess and communicate changes
- Ability to work in the Midlothian, VA area