DVD Networks, a recognized leader in the Managed Services industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. This is a newly expanded division of our company, as we have experienced consistent 30% growth throughout our 10-year history based on great customer referrals, and awards of additional business from happy customers. We recognize that to continue this momentum, building an effective sales group that is an extension of our award-winning customer experience team is extremely important. Equally important is our commitment to our company culture, which is built upon 5 Core Values. These core values are:
- 360* respect
- Own the work
- Help and Teach others
- Do the right thing, even when it may cost us time and/or money
Although we’re not dogmatic in our approach, it is important that team members appreciate the importance of these principles, as we believe they define our interactions with each other, as well as with our vendors and clients.
We are looking for a seasoned IT Sales Professional, with 3+ years of experience selling in the Managed Services industry. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of selling and closing a stream of deals delivering, on average, $8000+ per month of monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of Managed IT Services, involving sophisticated and repeatable security-oriented IT service solutions. Compensation structure will be base plus commission, with expected earnings ranging from $80,000 to $125,0000+ for the successful candidate.
Essential Job Functions:
- The candidate will lead all aspects of the sales initiatives and be comfortable controlling meetings and customer interactions.
- To that end, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to articulate company service offerings and identify and qualify revenue opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities. While there is a centralized marketing and lead generation component at DVD to support the sales organization, it is ultimately the Sales Executive's responsibility to also prospect and requalify leads.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and update Hubspot CRM with customer and pipeline data.
- Sales attainment and quotas are measured monthly after a reasonable ramp-up period, therefore the ability to manage and organize your sales efforts is paramount to your success.
- The Sales Executive will work closely with other staff members in the sales, engineering, delivery, and leadership teams, and will act as a customer advocate to facilitate the best customer experience.
- Provide accurate deal probability, forecasting, and revenue delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally, the candidate will have familiarity with innovative managed security, IT, and network services in as-a-Service models, like data backup & recovery, ransomware mitigation, security, cloud computing, and SD-WAN in a managed service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team is required to be successful in this position.
- College degree preferred. Relevant and significant industry experience may suffice as a substitute for the education requirement.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling technology services to C-level executives. Proven record of strategizing hunting plans for deals in small, mid-market, and enterprise organizations to satisfy $8,000+ in MRR quota monthly target.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.