Technicians and Engineers that have experience in Telecom, Security, IT industry and want more. More responsibility, more freedom, more training, and more input.
Successful IT and Telecommunications Service Provider located in Midlothian, VA is seeking experienced team players with strong operational abilities to join our organization. The perfect candidate would bring with him/her a desire to play a significant role in the growth of our company. We work in a highly collaborative environment where opinions are valued and appreciated, thinkers are encouraged, and confidentiality is expected.
Desired characteristics of a great fit include many of the skills and traits listed below:
- Technically strong in Network Environment - examples include proficiency with VoIP, Wireless LAN, IT Managed Services, Cloud telephony, and Workspace As A Service.
- Understanding of network topology, and confidence in working with network infrastructure, including routers, firewalls, managed switches. Certifications with Network+, CompTIA, CCNA, or MCSE are a plus.
- Project Management skills and pride in delivering exceptional customer outcomes without close supervision is a must. We recognize and reward great attitudes.
- Telephony or Security Background is welcome, provided you welcome the opportunity to build on that knowledge for the new marketplace. Mitel, Zultys, Shortel, or other Cloud provider experience is a plus.
- Service first attitudes are encouraged to reach out. We work hard, and keep our perspective of the important things in life.
- Discretion and recognizing the importance of confidential discussions.