Monitoring and Support, IT Peace of Mind
Dominion Voice and Data is an industry leader in monitoring and support services. We can help you with:
- Network management
- Malicious Activity Alerts
- Firmware updates
- Hardware maintenance
- System Administration
Your New IT Helpdesk – A family medical practice uses Dominion Voice and Data to build, monitor, and protect their network while also serving as an IT help desk for their entire staff.
Dominion Voice and Data focuses on deploying solutions that are easy to use, secure, and robust.
More Than a Monitoring Service
- Ease of Use – Our help desk solutions come with an icon which appears on all your Desktops, help is one click away
- Secure – We are constantly scanning and updating your anti-virus firmware to mitigate malicious attacks. We can identify, isolate, and remove threats before you even know they are there
- Robust – We can scale to fit your needs. Monitoring can start small and build up to any size. We grow with you
More Than a Partner
- Industry Experts – Our team is constantly learning to ensure our clients have the latest monitoring and support technology
- 24x7x365 – Our technical team is available anytime you need assistance, with plans that include unlimited service and support. Have peace of mind knowing your system is fully protected
- One-Stop Solution – Your needs will be addressed by local technicians, not a call center on the other side of the world
The best solutions, for the best customers.
Our monitoring services include:
- Help Desk
- Firewall monitoring
- Network Device Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Wi-Fi Access Point Management
- Phone System Support
- Cloud Services Administration
- Carrier Service Support
Now is the time to take action – Contact our Team
Finding your new managed services solution can be a challenging task, that’s why businesses are choosing to partner with Dominion Voice and Data.
Key signs to know you are ready:
- You need an IT Help Desk
- You recently had a virus attack on your network
- You recently deployed a new IT product or solution
- You have older technology and want it properly maintained
Read our article for more information on when to choose a new managed services solution.
Secure Your Data with Monitoring and Support
See which industries our managed services solution can support.