Positions we are looking to fill:
We are looking for a Project Manager
Dominion Voice and Data is a fast-growing IT Managed Service Provider located in Richmond, VA. We are in need of exceptional team members who are as passionate about performance and continuous learning as we are. We’re blessed to have a number of clients who are expanding rapidly and we’re growing with them.
Our Project Managers are responsible for working with clients and team to manage the implementation of our technical solutions from design phase through completed project, as well as act as primary point of contact between team members, vendors, and client. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Encouraged to apply:
Construction Industry or IT Project Manager with experience managing multiple projects ranging in value from $100k to $2 mil.Responsibilities
- Review project proposals with management and clients to determine goals, timeframe, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
- Develop project plan consisting of a technical scope and objectives of the work, staffing, scheduling key milestones and deliverables, budget, risks, and allocation of project resources.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Develop plans and direct testing for quality assurance.
- Support project by answering questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills